The Aquarius Plus 2 water cooled screw chillers are the best solution for commercial and industrial applications when requirements are reliability and performances. They are designed to meet market requirements in terms of versatility and energy efficiency. Stepless cooling capacity regulation, electronic expansion valves and high efficiency heat exchangers with integrated heat recovery systems, contributes to obtain high performance both at full load and at partial load with exceptional ESEER value.
New partialization management
|Respect of Environment||Electronic expansion valve|
|Aquarius Plus 2 are equipped
with high effi ciency screw compressors designed and optimized for R134a refrigerant gas. The stepless cooling capacity regulation ensures the delivery
of the exact power according to
the real needs of the system, obtaining the maximum energy efficiency in all operating conditions.
|Thanks to the new partialization management it is possible to
obtain an high precision and adaptability in the cooling capacity regulation. The control dynamically manages the speed of the partialization based on the thermal load of the system
|High energy effi ciency of the units Aquarius Plus 2 coupled with R134a non-ozone depleting refrigerants, reduce the environment impact minimizing
the energy waste. Recyclable and high quality materials ensure the respect of environment and reduces carbon footprint..
|The electronic expansion valve allows an improvement of performanceand an operating range wider than thermostatic expansion valves. The continuous calibrations system represents the best solution for all applications characterized by several thermal load changes.|
• 20 base models that perfectly match each specific system
• High energy effi ciency both at full load and at partial load
(Eurovent A Class);
• Stepless cooling capacity regulation with self-adaptive control;
• High precision and adaptability in cooling capacity regulation;
• Compressors minimum partialization step 25%.
• Heat exchangers with low water side pressure drops in order
to save pumping costs;
• Low sound levels, thanks also to the availability of two
different acoustic versions;
• Easy access to all components;
• Fully bundled heat recovery solutions;
• Condenser outlet water temperature up to 60 °C.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a with zero ozone
• High effi ciency screw compressors with stepless regulation
optimized for R134a refrigerant gas.
• Automatic circuit breakers for compressors.
• Compressor crankcase heaters.
• Check valve and shut-off valve on discharge line.
• Electronic expansion valves.
• Single pass shell & tubes heat exchangers optimized for R134a
• Electrical panel with numbered wires, forced ventilation and
IP54 protection class;
• Phase monitor which provides protection against phase loss
and phase reversal;
• Microprocessor electronic control xDRIVE with high computing
capacity and user friendly interface, suitable for connection
with supervisor system;
• RS485 interface for connection to ModBus supervisor systems;
• Ethernet connection featuring pre-programmed HTML
supervision pages, allowing local or internet based
visualization and modifi cation of the operating parameters.
• Partial or total heat recovery;
• Compressors acoustical enclosure (super silent acoustic
• Shut-off valves on suction line;
• Soft starter device available as factory fi tted option allows a
reduction in start-up current;
• Capacitors for compressors;
• Condensing control kit (with servo-driven modulating valves
or pressure control valves);
• Flanges kit on evaporator;
• Flanges kit or Victaulic kit on condenser and total heat
• Anti-vibration dampers kit;
• Remote control with LCD display VGIP;
• xWEB300D supervisor kit;
• Cooling tower or dry cooler available on request;
• Remote condenser available on request for condenserless
• CH - Cooling only version;
• HP - Heat pump with hydraulic system reversing and outlet water
temperature up to 60 °C;
• ME - Condenserless version;
• LWT - Low Water Temperature (down to -8 °C);
• Basic acoustic confi guration: compressors directly accessible;
• Super silent acoustic confi guration: this confi guration is
optimised for very low noise operation: compressors are
housed in a metal compartment insulated with a sound
absorbing layer of open-cell expanded
polyurethane and a sheet of sound deadening material (noise
reduction -6 db(A) in comparison with basic).